We are looking for a self-motivated, self-taught candidate and your written and spoken English is at a high level. You are independent and can switch tasks regularly without losing focus. You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it is needed.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be managing our CI & automation effort in a fast-growing company, including specifying, designing, and implementing automation tests and infrastructure for new components and features, using various technologies.
● 3+ years of relevant experience in JS/Python/Java as an automation QA engineer
● Work experience with SAAS architecture and web-based platforms
● Strong design, coding and debugging skills
● Work with CI tools to automate building, deployment, and execution of test scripts in a large-scale deployment environment
● Great communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
● Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Experience with standard common automation Libraries: Selenium, Appium
● Experience with Browserstack
● BSc in Computer Science or equivalent (advantage)
● Familiarity with 3D core concepts
● Experience with CypressJS