As an MLOps Tech Lead you will be a part of the Algorithm team, collaborating with Data Scientists and ML/DL engineers to research, develop, and deploy machine learning models at large scale.
You will design and implement the ML lifecycle infrastructure, from data gathering, analysis, transformation/preparation to model training, development, and validation, and up to model serving, monitoring, and re-training.
As a MLOps Tech Lead will oversee researching, communicating, and embedding data best practices in terms of architectures, services, and platforms, to continuously improve on ML processes, tools, and standards.
● 3+ years’ experience as a MLOps engineer/AI Architect/DataEngineer. Alternatively, similar experience as a DevOps engineer/Full Stackdeveloper with proven experience in data pipelines and frameworks.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
● Experience with dataengineering, databases, and big data pipelines
● Experience with cloudservices and docker containers
● Experience in Data and ML platform development and ability todesign and implement solutions to production at scale.
● Experience with MLflow
● Experience with CI/CDpipelines
● Experience withTensorFlow/PyTorch/TensorBoard
● Experience with dataversion control