As a Software Engineer in the Algorithm team, you will have a key role in supporting the entirety of algorithmic efforts from start to finish.
You will work with datasets, utilizing existing datasets and automating data ingestion pipelines. You will be in charge of developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for automatic data generation. You will assist in transforming and analysing data, and create GUIs and tools for data visualisations and tagging.
You will work closely with algorithm engineers, and be in charge of code quality, versioning, optimizations, deployment and maintenance of machine learning and deep learning projects.
● BSc in Computer Science or otherwise highly skilled programmer with BSc in Mathematics/Statistics/ Physics/EE, or equivalent experience.
● 3+ years experience as a Software / Data / Algorithm Engineer.
● Proven interest and experience in DS / ML / DL either from previous positions, studies or independent projects.
● Excellent programming skills and experience in Python, C++, SQL.
● MSc in a related field
● Experience working with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Redshift.
● Experience in utilizing or deploying deep learning models, familiarity with Docker, Flask, REST API
● Familiarity with NumPy, Pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow,
● Experience with data visualization and analytics.
● Experience working with 3D data and blender scripting.
● Familiarity with image formation processes, rendering and OpenGL.