Hexa 3D is a SaaS company providing 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) solutions to the world’s biggest eCommerce brands, including Macy’s, Logitech, Target, IKEA, and more.
We are at an exciting stage: expanding our product offering; entering new market segments, and extending our customer base. And we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our rocketship.
We offer an exciting, meaningful, fun, and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve - where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
Our Account Management team at Hexa3D is growing, and we’re looking for a great Account Manager to join our scaling team in Tel Aviv. This is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
• Partner with brands to advise and build their strategy for emerging technology and customer experience (3D and AR content)
• Identify, develop, negotiate, and close large projects with enterprise customers
• Perform occasional analyses and generate insights to support client growth
• Lead commercial expansion and own all associated sales processes
• Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client/market needs, and to maximize ROI for existing customers - your insights will help shape and optimize Hexa's offering
• 2+ years of experience in Sales/Account management, carrying a revenue quota
• Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
• Self-starter, results-oriented, adaptable and inquisitive
• Comfortable with learning and explaining technical terms and concepts
• Project management experience is an advantage
• Experience working in a start-up is an advantage (or having the 'start-up "mindset")
• Experience working with retailers/eCommerce is an advantage