We are looking for an independent data enthusiast who is passionate to explore our data and make a significant impact on our product. By doing so you will have the option of influencing millions of eCom users globally.
As a business / data analyst in a hyper growing startup, you will be responsible to proactively plan & perform a wide range of complex business analyses. Providing impactful insights, communicate it to all functions across Hexa, build data models & automated dashboards based on demand.
• 3+ years in a BI / Data / Business Analyst role
• Advanced experience with SQL, Data Visualization tools (Tableau – an advantage)
• Knowledge of A/B Testing best practices, within ability to get quick and precise insights based on them.
• Self-learner, proactive analyst within the ability to take ownership of data processes.
• Great communication skills with an ability to translate complex analytic conclusions to simple business insights.
• Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment, independently & as part of a team.
• Experience working at a B2B & B2C company.
• Familiarity with Python.
• Experience with data modeling & schema design in data warehouses.
• Experience with statistical analysis